The Olive Press is an italian restaurant based in Preston. It is well established and serves a wide demographic from around the Lancashire area.
Similar to the Brasserie, after a period of researching the audience and different presences, we embarked on a complete rebuild of all of the Olive Press’ marketing.
- Building a fully responsive website which works effectively on every mobile, tablet and desktop platform.
- Developing a structured blog with multiple media and content types
- Updating social media presences, reputation sites, and optimising these with content
- Building a policy for reputation sites to ensure consistent communication
- Researching and optimising all data sources which also integrate with mobile apps
- Training all of the Heathcotes team in how to use social networks
- Building in-restaurant collateral to reinforce the customer journey.
The project has been successful and they now have full control of all of their marketing, and understanding of how to use it and a scalable platform to build the business.
An interesting dimension to the project was that The Olive Press had been successfully developed into a larger chain of restaurants, though the original was retained separately from the group.
Often when people visited another part of the group, they would express dissatifaction with their visit. This presented challenges with sites such as TripAdvisor. We audited these presences to assess this impact and then addressed this by further optimising each presence.